2017 Dyslexia Dash
International Dyslexia Association – Georgia Branch
WHEN: Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 8:30 am
WHERE: Perimeter Mall, Atlanta
Join runners and walkers as we celebrate October as Dyslexia Awareness Month in Georgia. The funds raised go towards teacher training scholarships and other outreach initiatives.
- USTAF Certified Course and Peachtree Qualifier
- Registration discounts for cross country teams, track teams, and sponsor teams
- Each 5K runner/walker receives a ribbon, t-shirt, race bag, and lots of swag!
- Awards for top three in each age/gender category
- Kid-Zone with fun games and activities!
- Raffle Prizes!
RACE REGISTRATION: https://runsignup.com/Race/GA/Atlanta/DyslexiaDash
SPONSORSHIP: 2017 Dash Sponsorship Opportunities
DONATIONS and FUNDRAISING: https://runsignup.com/Race/Donate/GA/Atlanta/DyslexiaDash
The names of individuals, families, and fundraisers who donate $100 or more before October 9 at 6 pm will be printed on the back of the 2017 Dyslexia Dash t-shirt.
Share this page with your friends…