2017 Dyslexia Dash
International Dyslexia Association – Georgia Branch
The 2017 Dyslexia Dash was run on Saturday, October 14 with a record 1,508 participants. Thanks to all the sponsors, volunteers, runners and walkers that have made this year’s race a success. The funds raised go towards teacher training scholarships and other outreach initiatives.
- USTAF Certified Course and Peachtree Qualifier
- Registration discounts for cross country teams, track teams, and sponsor teams
- Each 5K runner/walker received a ribbon, t-shirt, nylon draw-string race bag, and lots of swag!
- Awards for top three in each age/gender category
- Kid-Zone with fun games and activities!
- Raffle Prizes!
- NEW! Kids Dash!
2017 Diamond, Platinum, Gold Level Sponsors
Share this page with your friends…