Saturday, October 20, 2018
- USTAF Certified Course and Peachtree Qualifier
- Registration discounts for cross country teams, track teams, and sponsor teams
- Each 5K runner/walker receives a ribbon, t-shirt, nylon draw-string race bag, and lots of swag!
- Awards for top three in each age/gender category
- Kid-Zone with fun games and activities!
- Raffle Prizes!
- Kids Dash for ages 8 and younger
The funds raised by IDA-GA’s annual Dyslexia Dash go towards teacher training scholarships and other outreach initiatives.
“The impact IDA-GA funding has had on reaching public school readers through teacher training is not something I can properly put into words. After 5 years of partnership, I can only estimate that the number of readers directly impacted by IDA-GA through REAP is well into the thousands.” – Jennifer Rhett, Executive Director, Reading is Essential for All People (REAP)
Click here for sponsorship information (updated 5/15/18).
Click here to view detailed race information on our Dyslexia Dash 2018 website.
2018 Diamond and Gold Level Dyslexia Dash Sponsors
Share this page with your friends…