Thank you to all who participate in the Dyslexia Dash in support of IDA’s mission to create a future for all individuals who struggle with dyslexia and other related reading differences so that they may have richer, more robust lives and access to the tools and resources they need.
The 2021 Dyslexia Dash will be both an in-person and virtual event!
The in-person Dyslexia Dash will be held at Perimeter Mall on October 16, 2021
- There will be a Timed and Untimed 5K walk/run race and a 1 Mile Kids Fun Run.
- The Timed 5K run is a Peachtree Qualifying race.
- There will be awards for top finishers in certain categories.
- There will be a disc jockey, a child’s play area, and sponsor booths at the event.
- All participants will get the coveted 2021 Dyslexia Dash T-Shirt as well as a participation medal.
- There are opportunities to donate to the Dyslexia Dash or be a fundraiser.
Here’s how the 2021 Dyslexia Dash Virtual race works:
- Register to run or walk the virtual race.
- After you register, you choose the course, day, and time you want to run or walk.
- Participants will post their own race/walk times between Oct. 2 – Oct. 16.
- Each participant will receive a medal, commemorative 2021 t-shirt, race bag, and lots of fun swag by mail.
- Look for special events throughout October by following our social media.
Countdown to Race Time – October 16, 8:00 am
Thank you to all our Sponsors who make the Dyslexia Dash a Success!
Sponsorship Registration: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=cdv4hgcab&oeidk=a07ehvrx8sl6632f708
View the sponsorship packet HERE. The sponsorship packet provides detailed information about sponsorship opportunities!
Our 2021 Dyslexia Dash Sponsors as of 7/22/2021:
|Kiki Morel||Wilson Language Training||Center for Psychological & Educational Assessment|
Share this page with your friends…