Thank you to all who participate in the Dyslexia Dash in support of IDA’s mission to create a future for all individuals who struggle with dyslexia and other related reading differences so that they may have richer, more robust lives and access to the tools and resources they need.
The 2021 Dyslexia Dash will be both an in-person and virtual event!
Please use this flyer to help us spread the word!
The in-person Dyslexia Dash will be held at Perimeter Mall on October 16, 2021
- 1 Mile Kids Fun Run (ages 10 and under)
- Chip-timed 5K run = Peachtree Qualifying race
- Awards for top finishers in certain categories
- Entertainment area: disc jockey, a child’s play area, and sponsor booths
- 2021 Commemorative Dyslexia Dash T-Shirt
Here’s how the 2021 Dyslexia Dash Virtual race works:
- Register to run or walk the virtual race.
- After registering, choose the course, day, and time you want to run or walk.
- Post your race/walk times between Oct. 2 – Oct. 16.
- Look for your commemorative 2021 t-shirt, race bag, and lots of fun swag to arrive by mail.
- Participate in special events throughout October by following our social media
Countdown to Race Time – October 16, 8:00 am
(1 Mile Fun Run starts at 8:00 am; 5K starts at 8:30 am)
Would you like to donate to the Dash or create a fundraiser page to help raise more Dash dollars for teacher training scholarships and grants?
If you raise $100 or more dollars with your Dash fundraiser by October 9, the name of your individual or team fundraiser will appear on the Dyslexia Dash T-Shirt. Anyone who donates $100 or more will also be invited to have their name printed on the back of the t-shirt.
Those who donate over $100 can request an additional name for each $100 donated. The name on the T-Shirt will be the name you registered under unless you indicate otherwise when making your donation. Anonymous donations will not be listed.
Click here to set up your fundraising page: https://runsignup.com/Race/Donate/9779/BecomeFundraiser
Thank you to all our Sponsors who make the Dyslexia Dash a Success!
Sponsorship Registration: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=cdv4hgcab&oeidk=a07ehvrx8sl6632f708
View the sponsorship packet HERE. The sponsorship packet provides detailed information about sponsorship opportunities!
Our 2021 Dyslexia Dash Sponsors as of 9/8/2021:
Lenox Legal Recruiting & Consulting Service, LLC
|Kiki Morel||Wilson Language Training||Center for Psychological & Educational Assessment||The Wachter Law Firm|
|Express Yourself Speech Pathology Services||Woodward Academy Transition Learning Support Program||Bernadettes Hair Salon and Wig Studio||MIDTOWN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL|
|Clay White, LLC||Stacey Levy & Associates
Speech-Language Therapy & Tutoring Services
Share this page with your friends…