Prior Years Dyslexia Dash Races
2017 Dyslexia Dash
International Dyslexia Association – Georgia Branch
The 2017 Dyslexia Dash was run on Saturday, October 14 with a record 1,508 participants. Thanks to all the sponsors, volunteers, runners and walkers that have made this year’s race a success. The funds raised go towards teacher training scholarships and other outreach initiatives.
- USTAF Certified Course and Peachtree Qualifier
- Registration discounts for cross country teams, track teams, and sponsor teams
- Each 5K runner/walker received a ribbon, t-shirt, nylon draw-string race bag, and lots of swag!
- Awards for top three in each age/gender category
- Kid-Zone with fun games and activities!
- Raffle Prizes!
- NEW! Kids Dash!
2016 Dyslexia Dash
Held October 15, 2016 at Perimeter Mall, Atlanta
- Thank you to all our runners, walkers, sponsors, donors and volunteers for making the 2016 Dyslexia Dash a success!
- View the 2016 race results here…
2015 Dyslexia Dash
Held October 17, 2015 at Perimeter Mall, Atlanta
- Thanks to all our volunteers, sponsors, runners and walkers for making the 2015 Dyslexia Dash a HUGE success!
- View your race results here.
- Thanks to Jennifer Hasser and volunteers from Syllables Learning Center for sponsoring our Kids Zone and Photo Booth. View all the fun here…
2014 Dyslexia Dash
Results! Dyslexia Dash in Atlanta, Georgia October 18, 2014
Location was at the USTAF Certified Course and Peachtree Qualifier Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, GA Race!
2013 Dyslexia Dash
IDA Georgia thanks all those who participated, sponsored, or donated to make the Dyslexia Dash on October 19, 2013, the most successful yet.
Results are posted here.
Share this page with your friends…